This incredible wedding took me out to the western edge of the coastal plain of North Carolina to the little town of Hertford and what I found there was community. I felt it the moment I walked through Elizabeth’s door in the morning to the end of the evening at their beautiful lantern exit (not to be missed!). This bride & groom were loved so, so much in every role they played in their lives and they loved that community equally and just as wholeheartedly. The best part is that the community and love that exists is only amplified and beautified on a wedding day. It heightens every feeling you have and allows people to give in ways they couldn’t in any other circumstance. It’s what takes a wedding day from special to unforgettable. And it all happened, right here on this wedding day in October.
So I invite you as you peruse through Elizabeth and Andrew’s wedding story to feel that community.. through parents, siblings, cousins, co-workers, pastors, aunts, uncles, friends and especially through a new husband and wife who love each other very, very much.
Congratulations Elizabeth & Andrew.. Could not be happier for you both or more honored to have documented your day.
- Venue: Cale Camp & Conference Center
- Flowers: Wholesale, and put together by bride & bridesmaids
- Cheesecakes: Mother of the groom
- Officiant: Jason Lineberger
- Bride’s Dress: Casablanca Bridal
- Bride’s Shoes: Toms
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Modcloth
- Hair & Makeup: Bride & bride’s sisters
- Caterer: Lara Hicks (friend of bride & groom)
- Music: Bride & Groom’s playlist
- Equipment Rental: Party & Equipment Rentals
- Lighting & Engineering: Bride’s father & brother
- Second Photographer: Erin May